The latest issue of the IMOS newsletter, Marine Matters, is available to download via the website.
The March edition includes the following stories:
- What have we learnt from 15 years of ocean observations with the global Argo array?
- New website for the National Marine Science Committee,
- Celebrating the First Decade of IMOS,
- Where will the Weddell seals go?
- Plankton report reveals deep knowledge on marine environments,
- New IMOS in MOcean movies,
- Understanding the impact of the Indian Ocean on WA climate,
- Seasonal variability in the continental shelf waters off southeastern Australia: Fact or fiction?
- The Bonney Coast Upwelling: biological hotspot sampled by an IMOS glider,
- SIMS scientist for a day,
- NSW-IMOS attracts state government funding,
- New Node leadership team for the WA-IMOS science node,
- Ocean glider missions revealed much in 2015, but were not without their challenges,
- Accessing IMOS satellite imagery just got easier,
- Postgraduate student profile: Veda Malpress.
To download the latest issue click here.