- Please note that since March 2020 due to the travel bans and social distancing measures necessary to manage Covid-19 many of the observing activities of IMOS have been delayed.
- This map is interactive. You can filter for specific facilities using the legend on the left, and hover over points to see information related to that Activity.
- Argo is a snapshot of the floats during the period.
- The SOOP lines are a representative line for each Activity. They do not cover all data collection areas (e.g. all of the RV Investigator voyages).
- The map only represents Facilities that have in situ Activities. The AODN, IMOS Office, IMOS OceanCurrent and various Satellite Remote Sensing Sub-Facilities are not represented.