All information and data (including graphics) provided by the IMOS and its staff on this Web server are, unless otherwise noted, copyright by the Integrated Marine Observing System (IMOS), Australia. Reproduction and distribution of IMOS copyright material may be permitted in certain circumstances, but only if textual and graphic content is not altered and the source is acknowledged. The copyright in other material found on this server may be owned by other people, and you should get permission from them before distributing their material.
If you believe copyrighted work is available on the IMOS network in such a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or a breach of an agreed licence or contract, please notify us imos(at)imos.org.au.
Your notification must include:
- sufficient information to enable us to identify the copyrighted work that is the subject of the claimed infringement or, if multiple copyrighted works are involved, a representative list of such works, and
- information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate and access such material, and
- information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number and email address, and
- an indication of whether you are the owner of the content, or if you are acting on their behalf (details of all parties must be supplied including the relationship between them), and
- an indication of the name of the law (including country) you believe is being transgressed.