As part of our annual reporting to our Funding Body, the Department of Education, IMOS is required to report on a range of Performance Indicators. Many are related to how data is used and taken up in scientific publications, research projects and conference and public presentations.
IMOS and AODN staff have created a publication and presentation database to compile and store this performance indicator data.
Western Australian IMOS (WAIMOS) Node Report
If you have any questions regarding the data, or corrections, or would like to add a publication or presentation that uses IMOS data, please contact the IMOS office via email: publication(at)emii.org.au.
Dr Nicole Jones
Oceans Graduate School and UWA Oceans Institute
The University of Western Australia
+61 8 6488 3074
Principal Research Scientist
CSIRO Oceans and Atmosphere Flagship
+61 8 9333 6512
School of Science
- CSIRO Oceans and Atmosphere Flagship
- Australian Institute of Marine Science (AIMS)
- West Australian Marine Science Institution (WAMSI)
- Curtin University
- Murdoch University
- Edith Cowan University (ECU)
- Department of Environment and Conservation Western Australia (DECWA)
- Department of Fisheries Western Australia
- Intergovernmental Oceanographic Commission (IOC)
- Department of Transport Western Australia
- West Australian Global Ocean Observation System (waGOOS)
- Northern Territory Government