IMOS Uptake and Use Database
As part of our annual reporting to our Funding Body, the Department of Education, IMOS is required to report on a range of Performance Indicators. Many are related to how data is used and taken up in scientific publications, research projects and conference and public presentations.
IMOS and AODN staff have created a publication and presentation database to compile and store this performance indicator data.
South Australia IMOS (SA-IMOS) Node Report
If you have any questions regarding the data, or corrections, or would like to add a publication or presentation that uses IMOS data please contact the IMOS office via email: publication(at)emii.org.au.
- Marine and Freshwater Fisheries Research Institute (MFFRI)
- Australian Fisheries Management Authority (AFMA)
- South Australian Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR)
- Department of Primary Industry Resources SA (PIRSA)
- Australian National University (ANU)
- Deakin University
- Macquarie University
- University of Tasmania (UTas)
- Commonwealth Scientific Industrial research Organisation (CSIRO)
- Department of the Environment, Water, Heritage and the Arts
- Curtin University