IMOS Uptake and Use Database
As part of our annual reporting to our Funding Body, the Department of Education and Training, IMOS is required to report on a range of Performance Indicators. Many are related to how data is used and taken up in scientific publications, research projects and conference and public presentations.
IMOS and AODN staff have created a publication and presentation database to compile and store this performance indicator data.
If you have any questions regarding the data, or corrections, or would like to add a publication or presentation that uses IMOS data please contact the IMOS office via email: publication(at)emii.org.au.
- Bureau of Meterology (BOM)
- Department of Climate Change and Energy Efficiency
- The Australian Antarctic Division (AAD)
- The Antarctic Climate and Ecosystem Co-operative Research Centre (ACE-CRC)
- Macquarie University
- Sydney Institute for Marine Science (SIMS)
- Institute for Marine and Antarctic Studies (IMAS)
The Bluewater and Climate Node contributes to the following global programs:
The Bluewater and Climate Node contributes to the following regional observing systems: