Category: IMOS, eMII
New IMOS Ocean portal launched today
The portal is the primary access point for search, discovery, access and download of data collected by IMOS.
The portal provides two ways of discovering IMOS data, either through a map interface, or by searching our metadata catalogue.
New features of the portal includes:
- Improved search, including the ability to search on spatial extent, temporal extent, keyword, parameter and organisation.
- View search results on the map.
- Easier access to data including a shopping cart feature.
- A forum to get help and to influence future portal development.
- More new features and enhancements will appear regularly.
We encourage you to visit our new portal at the same url. http://imos.aodn.org.au/webportal/