The portal is the primary access point for search, discovery, access and download of data collected by IMOS.
The portal provides two ways of discovering IMOS data, either through a map interface, or by searching our metadata catalogue.
New features of the portal includes:
- Improved search, including the ability to search on spatial extent, temporal extent, keyword, parameter and organisation.
- View search results on the map.
- Easier access to data including a shopping cart feature.
- A forum to get help and to influence future portal development.
- More new features and enhancements will appear regularly.
We encourage you to visit our new portal at the same url. http://imos.aodn.org.au/webportal/