The March edition includes the following stories:
- National IMOS community gathers in WA for annual meeting,
- Inspired by plankton,
- International ocean science leader visits Hobart,
- Head of South African coastal observation visits IMOS office during Antarctic circumnavigation,
- 2015/16 Annual Highlights document published,
- NSW-IMOS announces leadership change,
- Latest bioacoustic tracks from FV Antarctic Discovery provide unique data to IMOS,
- A new paper and video series teaches analysis and visualisation of ocean glider data,
- Industry collaboration doubles the data collection capacity of Australia's slocum glider fleet,
- Intrusive upwelling in the central Great Barrier Reef,
- Using autonomous drones to improve data quality for High-Frequency ocean radars,
- Tough love for elephant seal pups,
- Student profile: Nader Boutros, high resolution spatial surveys of demersal fish and their habitat using AUV's.
To download the latest issue click here.