The December edition includes the following stories:
- Senator Jonathon Duniam launches "From Observations to Impact"
- Underwater glider sets off from Perth to Sri Lanka in record-breaking mission
- Elephant seals collect crucial data for understanding the global climate
- Europe and Australia, collaborating to observe the global ocean
- Marine STEM in action at the Shine Dome
- IMOS part of international APEC workshop in Canberra
- IMOS in MOcean: What is IMOS and why do we need it?
- IMOS communicators head to sea on the RV Investigator
- IMOS project officer visits IMOS infrastructure in the tropical north
- IMOS OceanCurrent: EAC eddies coming to Tasmania
- Wealth of oceanographic data collected by sea lions in the Great Australian Bight
- EAC measurements provide clues on climate and more
- Daily sea breeze has major implications for circulation and vertical mixing along the Rottnest continental shelf
- IMOS supporting validation of Sentinel-3A
- Ocean symphonies aid marine animals in finding food
- Postgraduate student: Haifeng Zhang.
To download the latest issue click here.