In its second year IMOS will prioritise opportunities that can improve efficiency or effectiveness (in either equipment or software/data resources), fill existing gaps (e.g. biological observing), create impact and enhance our outputs. This includes the potential for products or software platforms that increase the uptake, use and applicability of existing IMOS data streams.
Stage one EOIs are to be submitted via an online form which can be accessed here.
EOIs will be assessed by the IMOS Science and Technology Advisory Committee (STAC) against the criteria set out here.
Anticipated timelines are:
- EOIs due Friday 24 April 2020
- Notification of EOI success mid-May
- Requested full proposals due Friday 26 June 2020
- Notification of success early August
- Anticipated project start date 1 September 2020
Projects can be proposed for up to two years in length, and up to a maximum value of $200K over the two years (excluding co-investment).
For more information: http://imos.org.au/facilities/newtechnologyproving/