Category: SOOP-AusCPR, SOOP
Australian Continuous Plankton Recorder Survey ~ newsletter no.3 out now
Welcome to the third edition of the AusCPR newsletter. The AusCPR newsletter has been created to give people more information about the survey, what we do, what we have found so far and our plans for the future.
This edition features:
- plankton data and route update
- a story on the Global Alliance of CPR Surveys (GACS)
- updates from the Queensland, Tasmanian and Western Australian teams
- an article on plankton training in Cape Town
- meet the team update
- a note on our involvement with Project Manta
- Youtube CPR animation
- an article on our involvement in the Plankton 2011 conference in Plymouth, UK
The newsletter will be issued every 6 months. If you wish to be added to the 'AusCPR Survey Friends and Supporters List' and receive newsletters and research updates please email Anita.Slotwinski(at)csiro.au.
We hope you enjoy the read. To download the newsletter please click here